1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I love to go out to dinner and see a movie. There is just something about seeing a movie in the theater that makes it better. I think it is that I can get lost in the story and not be distracted like I get at home when we watch a movie.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. I do not really watch TV. As of last week we have gotten rid of Direct TV and now only have an antenna and local channels. I will probably catch the new Who do you think you are online and when the next season of True Blood is out on DVD we will get that.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I want to be the one taking the pictures. No desire to be in them. I rarely feel like I look good. I am trying to change that and take more pictures for my blog.
4) Why do you blog? I first started journaling online with Livejournal. I started to write about parts of my life and find people who are interested in reading and are interesting people. I have met some great people on LJ as well as on FB and blogger. My blog is a journal for only one aspect of life. It helps me to be accountable and I love knowing others are reading.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…There are 4 sites I have set to open when I log in. They are Livejournal, gmail, facebook, and blogger. I then will usually go to CNN or Yahoo News.
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? I do not use twitter.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. I like snacks WAY too much. My big one that I eat on an almost daily basis is Wasabi Seaweed. It is so crunchy and yummy! I also like chocolate.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? I am owned by 4 cats. Mr Melodie Man, Dustbunnie, Serendipity and Strife.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Internet, Computer, and Car
10) What’s your favorite drink? Diet Coke!
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I finding cooking meals hard, but I very much enjoy baking.
12) Do you have children? No and I do not plan to have any.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Reading and playing games. I have about 50 different card games.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Very much outgoing. I strike up conversations with strangers on a daily basis it seems.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I would like to be more adventurous. I am outgoing but I do not go out much if that makes sense.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I do not have any real favorites. I know some that I really can not stand though.. Tom Cruise and Jim Carey.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Stuck out the Yoga class on Saturday. I even plan to go back!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? My mom and brother live in town, but I am about 4 hours from my Dad. Everyone else is miles away.
19) List three of your talents. I am a really good problem solver. I love to just figure something out. This also goes in hand with my talent for bargain hunting. I was even on TV for using coupons before extreme couponing was 'cool'. I did not take it to the extreme the people on the show do though. My 3rd talent is the ability to strike up a conversation with just about anyone.
20) What is your greatest attribute? That I can see the positive in most things. I am always looking for the good in people and the world. I have been accused of being a Polyanna but I wear that title with pride.