Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 minutes of Intensity

And next week I will be going back for more! Tonight was the first class of a 4 week 30 minute TRX class.

 TRX Training Site

My arms are so sore right now. I have no idea how I am going to feel tomorrow. I have been wanting to try this for awhile, but all the classes at the Y were during the day. I have been bugging them for about 2 months now to get a night class. They posted on March 27th an evening class was starting and I called within like 10 minutes of it being posted on facebook. The director was really really surprised. Wow social media works! I shelled out my $25 for the class and had about 1 week to worry some. I so did not have to be worried of course. The Y has been so great every time I go. The instructor was very good. He explained the moves and how to make them easier and harder. We started with upper body and did 4 exercises. Lower body was squats and lunges. We ended with 2 different crunches. I pushed myself and had a BLAST. I am so going to have to budget to do it each month. I mentioned they now need a saturday class so I could go twice a week. :) I can not get to the Thursday class.

Has anyone else tried TRX? What are some other classes you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment