Friday, September 16, 2011

Scale about the same.

I have been hovering around the same 5 pounds now for about 2 months now. It has got me thinking about my goals and my health. There is a post slowly forming about this. For now though I have a graph and some numbers for you.

 By the Numbers:

Weight: 267.1 lbs

Loss: -4.4lbs from last week, but still up 1.3 from my lowest on 8/12.

Total: -60.9 lbs

Avg: 1.85 lbs/wk (at this rate I will not make my weight goal)   

My NSVs

I was complimented on Saturday about my strength in Pilates.
I moved up to 8lbs in water aerobics.
I did another 1- Mile fun walk and did a 22 min mile.
I have been working out 4-6 times a week consistently and it has become a priority. 

Now it is time to get ready and head to work! Hope everyone has a great day. Any plans fo the weekend? Mine include pilates and maybe a movie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment