Friday, September 30, 2011

Wow, a graph again

It is Friday weigh in day and the graph is below.

I have 4 weeks to lose 14.5 lbs to make my original goal to be 250lbs by my 40th birthday. For me I do not think it is possible. I am very much ok with this thought. I am modifying my goal to be 225 by 2/25. I think the new goal is kinda catchy! Sometimes for me it is about the numbers. I just can not let it be all about the number on the scale.

With that being said I am realizing my blog title is not really fitting. I am Yapping but not really about weight loss. The blog post the other day by Waisting Time: Whats in a name got me to think about wanting to change my blog name again. I just do not know what to change weight loss to. I know I want to keep YAPS. I just adore the acronym. But what am I really yapping about?

In other news I have worked out every day for the past 6 days:

Saturday: 1mi walk for the health and soul fair. It had only about 20 people and I was dead last. I still finished though! I walked with LM from: 146 TShirts.
Sunday: 30 minutes on the elliptical at the Y
Monday: 30 minutes on the elliptical at the Y
Tues: 60 minutes water aerobics. I used the 8lb weights!
Wednesday: Pilates class. I bumped it up a notch and went to the Int/Adv class. I am still sore. I was surprised at how much I was able to do.
Thursday: Bowling. Yes I really think it counts as exercise.
Friday: Elliptical again for 30 minutes. This time I tried the variety program instead of interval.

Tomorrow I have pilates in the morning. Then I will see if LM wants to do some cardio at the Y. Maybe even a nice relaxing soak to reward myself after working out all week. I am debating about taking Sunday off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention:) The feedback that I got more than any is to see what name, if any, comes to me. I think you should consider the same. It's great that you love the acronym part; you have a starting place. I guess the question you ask is the right own. What are you yapping about? You could go with a general title like "YAPS a lot" or "Denise YAPS" and then in your tag line, after the word "about," list a bunch of stuff like... weigh loss, life, wellness ... I'm curious to see what you come up with:)

    ReplyDelete