Friday, August 5, 2011

The graph is back in town

For better or worse my graph is back.

 By the Numbers:


Weight: 266.0 lbs

Loss: -4.5 lbs

Total: -62.0 lbs

Avg: 2.14 lbs/wk


My new scale also does % body fat, bone density, % body water and BMI. I am not a fan of BMI. I think I am going to start recording my body fat % though. If it does not go down I figure I am losing more muscle/water than fat when the scale shows a loss. I do not want that to happen.

Today I am starting my 4th food diary book. I have been keeping track now for 29 weeks. (started on January 15th) This is the longest stretch I have ever had. I may have finished one food diary before, but never 3 in a row. Things are really starting to feel like a habit. The exercise is actually fun. I want to be stronger and sleeker. I am at times liking what I see in the mirror more. I am enjoying the 'burn' and looking for other ways to exercise.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment