Thursday, August 11, 2011

I walk thru life feeling the ground beneath my feet

I came to a realization last night during Pilates. I have a common theme for 3 of my favorite work outs. All 3 (Tai Chi, Water Aerobics and Pilates) are done barefoot. It does make sense. The first thing I do when I get home after work is kick off my shoes and socks and free my feet. I have always preferred walking around barefoot. I love the feel of grass between my toes and the sand at the beach. Now I need to find more workouts that I can do barefoot.

 Now for my NSVs

1) In 4 months I have done 55 hours toward my 100 hr Y workout challenge. I am over 1/2 done!!! I think I will complete the challenge in November and have my T-Shirt.

2) LM measured and and in all areas we have been measuring I have lost inches. (Bust, Waist, Hips, Thighs, and Arms) The smallest loss was 1 inch and the largest was 3.75 inches.

3) I am on my 4th food diary. Keeping track has really helped modify my eating habits.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment