Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to the Gym again

I did 1 hour today at the Y. 30 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. This means that I am now 3.5 hours away from completing the 100 hour challenge at the Y. I might be able to get that done this week. Woohoo!! It depends on when I get to the gym and if I do a class or just use the machines. We shall see. I will take a picture once I get the new shirt.

An interesting thing happened today after my workout. My face was feeling alittle tight and itchy. I reached up and felt grit against my skin. When I looked in the mirror in the car my face looked like there was something white on it in spots. I did a quick taste test and found out that it was salt. I of course had to come home and do some web searches to see if it was something I needed to be worried about or not. Thinking back I believe I have noticed a grittiness before, but not as much as there was today. Quite interesting. I may be a salty sweater.

My knee is not too happy with me and the longer work out. I do not think I have done anything major though. Rest and some anti-inflammatory meds should take care of it. I always need to be careful of the knee.

Today I did eat out twice- Subway and Qdoba. My plan of fast food only twice in the week starts tomorrow. I also need to restart my food diary. This time of year is hard for me. I either do not want to eat, or want to eat everything in sight. That is one reason I need the food diary. It helps me to keep track and not eat mindlessly.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment