Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Weigh In

Well I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago. I am feeling really good about things. I worked out 4 days in a row for a total of 3 hours. (treadmill/elliptical, water aerobics, and pilates). I also remembered to wear my heart rate monitor last night!  I am feeling so much better than I did last year. I can do things I have not done in years. The other cool thing is that I am enjoying what I am eating and I can eat out. I just need to make healthy decisions. 


By The Numbers:      

Weight: 278.2 lbs

Loss: -2.6 lbs

Total: 49.8 lbs

Avg: 2.37 lbs/wk 
 




Today is also my weigh in for my work challenge. I am glad we do not weigh in every week. I hope it is still in line with what I get at home. I am still at times having trouble deciding on things to list for my physical activity and nutritional goals. Last week I put water intake and this week it was my food diary. I am thinking about doing a couple of days with out chocolate or with only one mini-serving. I know I have overindulging on the chocolate on days. Next week I will be below 50lbs total.

0 comments:

Post a Comment