Today Kenlie has some great Yes/No Questions for Friend Making Monday. Head over to her journal to find some new friends!
FMM: Yes or No?
- Do you use coupons? Yes- But with the Show extreme couponing it is getting harder and harder to get good deals. I am not extreme in my usage, but I was on TV many years ago showing ways to use coupons. It was fun!
- Do you like football? Yes. I am a Green Bay Packers and a New England Patriots fan.
- Are you in a relationship? Yes- Going on 16 years.
- Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Most of the time. I even use it as my alarm clock.
- Do you like thunderstorms? I love storms especially thunderstorms. I go out and walk in the rain when I can
- Can you cook? Not really. The microwave is my friend
- Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes. I have lost about 60 and still working on losing more.
- Do you know how to read a map? Yes and I love having a map on my road trips.
- Do you wear makeup? Rarely. I am trying to wear it more.
- Do you read regularly? Yes. I love to read. Mostly I read Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Are you publicly affectionate? Yes
- Do you like picnics? No. I am not much for the outdoors.
- Do you have a/c? Big time yes! I so do not like the heat.
- Have you ever been out of the country? Once when I drove over to the Canadian Side of Niagra Falls.
- Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes, and lately I have been thinking about getting one.