Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Weigh In

By The Numbers



Weight: 276.4 lbs

Loss: -1.8 lbs

Total: 51.6 lbs

Avg: 2.35 lbs/wk




TGIF!!!!! I am so ready for the weekend. It is going to be a fun filled weekend with Tai Chi and lunch with my mother on Saturday. It is my 2nd to last Tai Chi class. I am really glad I signed up to take it again. I am trying to talk some friends and family into taking it as well. We shall see. I am still debating on what other classes I want to check out. It is really interesting how I keep searching for ways to increase my exercise. On Tuesday I walked to my dentist. One reason I want to get a bike is because I like to go places and walking just feels so slow. I can get more places and carry more back with a bike. I might even go for a walk on Saturday since after lunch I will have the afternoon to myself. Sunday is food shopping and probably going to the Y.

What are you weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Look at your progress!!! I find it inspiring - your approach to exercise. Have to say though that I tried Tai Chi once and it was sooo not for me:(

    ReplyDelete