Friday, July 8, 2011

The graph is back!

The new scale is registering the same thing the first 2 times. I am glad we got this at target. It is nice that there is a back light in the display so I do not have to put the light on if I want to weigh.

By The Numbers 



Weight: 270.5 lbs

Loss: -5.1 lbs (2 wks) 

Total: 57.5 lbs

Avg: 2.3 lbs/wk




I am working toward being 268 next weigh in. That would be 60 lbs in 6 months. I am now at my lowest weight in 6 years. My 3 month follow up with my doctor is next week. I am not dreading the scale and the results. Now time to get ready for work and my work weigh in. There is just 2 more weeks after this for my work challenge. I do not think I am going to win the top prize for % lost but that is fine. Right now with 57.5 lbs gone I have lost 17.5% of my body weight.

Tonight is Water Aerobics. Tuesday the class was cut short because of weather. Even though we are an indoor pool they have to have us get out if there is thunder and lightning. We had been working out hard for 30 minutes and then: Everyone out of the pool! Wednesday was Pilates and I can tell I am getting stronger. I was able to hold table top. Next week I start Tai Chi again. This time on Monday night. The clothes I posted on cheapcycle for sale did not sell yet. I might take some more pictures and try Craigs List. Anyone have any good place online to sell clothing? 

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a fun filled weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment