Monday, July 11, 2011

My exercise schedule

It seems I am getting better at making exercise a priority. My problem now is finding the time to get all the different types that I want to do in during the week. Right now I have something scheduled for 4 out of the 5 workdays and each class is 1 hour. What is also nice is that it a nice mix of cardio and strength training I think. I am feeling very balanced in my workouts.

Monday: Tai Chi from 7-8 pm

Tuesday: Water Aerobics from 6-7 pm

 

Wednesday: Pilates from 5:30-6:30 pm
 

Thursday: Off or maybe 30-45 minutes of cardio equipment
 

Friday: Water Aerobics from 6-7 pm

I still want to figure out time to go out on the rental bikes at the Y. The big problem lately has been the HEAT here in Lexington. It was just not good to be out over the weekend or this week. I would like to get to Louisville once for Zumba w/ Katie. I want to look at some of the free classes that are around town. Maybe even try a yoga class. Then there is belly dancing or even Jazzercise. This time it has really helped that I am not just doing cardio machines. I love the classes and being in a group setting. Tonight's Tai Chi class had about 20 people. There is room for more though if anyone is interested. It is at Beaumont Y on Mondays from 7-8pm. Cost is $109 for non-members or $69 for members. It is fine to start on the 2nd week. We only learned the first 5 moves. (there are 60 moves) I would love to have some other friends in the class!

0 comments:

Post a Comment