Friday, July 1, 2011

The Weigh In that Wasn't

Where is my cool graph you might be asking?

Here is the story of my weigh in morning:

I stepped on the scale this morning. Stepped off. Stepped on again. I repeated this about 10 times.I could not seem to get the same readout twice. It ranged from 271-274.  I even got an error message. I know the scale has been acting up so usually I step on 3 times and 2 of them are the same. I could not get 2 the same in a row to save my life this morning. I think I got 272.8 twice. I know some of it is because of our floor. We live in an old house and it is warped in places. Still if I do not move the scale it should in 3 times register the same thing at least twice. This inconsistency has been getting worse and worse. JD and LM have both commented on the problem. I am tired of my work weigh in for my challenge and my weight at the doctor registering lower than my home scale. I think fully clothed in the middle of the day would not show 2-3 lbs lighter than my morning weigh in.

This means at some point this weekend a new scale will be purchased! Any recommendations?

In other news I have a 1/2 day at work so LM and I are going to run errands during the day. The first one is going to the Y and signing up for the bike rentals. I want to try one out and just see if I can still ride. This will be done about 1pm, and then we will head out to do other errands. We will end back at the Y for water aerobics at 6pm. Wow, the Y twice in 1 day. I am not sure what other holiday weekend plans we have. Rest and relaxation for some of it I think. I also want to do a bike ride tomorrow morning.

What are your weekend plans?

3 comments:

  1. I have a WW scale that shows body fat percentage. It seems to do pretty well.

    My weekend should be pretty relaxing. I'm driving back home for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAYW: We ended up getting a WW scale!

    ReplyDelete