Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3-16 Food

I am planning to post my food on most days if not all days. Today I stayed home sick from work and did not start eating till about 10am. I will probably have a snack later since at this point I am only at 1160 calories for the day. I have been trying to eat between 1500-1800 a day. Today was different since I did not have a normal breakfast. I started the day with 2 pack mini-wrap from WW Smart Ones and some Cheez-its. (320 calories) Later I had a snack of a mini- dark chocolate bar at 70 calories. Lunch was a double stack from Wendy's (360 calories) and some Wasabi Roasted Seaweed. (60 calories) I really like the seaweed since it is spicy and crunchy. It makes it easier to not have chips.


Dinner was a stir-fry that had a bag of Kroger frozen mixed veggies, a serving of shrimp, a serving of fake crab and a stir fry sauce I got from Whole Foods. It has 350 calories and is pictured below:

It was very yummy and quick to make. It took all of 10 minutes on the stove. I love quick and easy!

Edit: I ended the day with 1570 calories. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment