Thursday, March 17, 2011

3-17 Food

I have been working on the 80/20 or about 90/10 rule with my eating. 80-90% of the time I am eating healthy nutritious food at each meal and for snacks. Today has not been one of those days. It started off good with a breakfast sandwich of 210 calories. Then I got to work and they had cupcakes for March birthdays. I only had 1/2 of one because it was pretty sweet and that was all I could handle. Then for break I also had a piece of string cheese and my wasabi seaweed. YUM! For lunch there was a potluck due to being St Patrick's day as well as the first real games for the NCAA and UK played. My team lead brought in burgers and fries and I have a burger and some fries as well some macaroni salad I rounded out my lunch with the carrots I had brought. For dinner my boyfriend had picked up pizza and I had 2 pieces of Domino's pizza. I might have a snack or 2 before bed but not sure yet. It all depends on how I feel after bowling.

Of course my weigh in day is Friday morning, so tomorrow will be interesting. It is not that I overdid it today it is more that I am not sure what calories I have had. I believe I am over 2000 but maybe not much. The burger and fries I have no clue on calories since it was not from a chain place. I do not have any pictures of my food today.

I have other post ideas in my head and plan to post more this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment