So where we go!
FMM: Everyday Things
1) What is your favorite part of an average day? I really like late nights. I am such a night owl and love the quiet and sitting under the moonlight or listening to a thunderstorm as the lightning flashes.
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? Lately I have been eating Wasabi Roasted Seaweed. It is from Annie Chun's and satisfies my crunch and salty cravings without all the oil that is on chips. I have even set up a reoccurring order on Amazon so I can get it delivered.
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? I prefer to sleep in late but having to be in at 8am makes that hard.
4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. Tai Chi class on Saturday at the Y. I signed up last week and it will be the 2nd class. So far we have learned 4 moves. It is going to help me relax and also strengthen my legs.
5) What's for dinner this evening? Crab and Cheese stuffed Flounder with maybe Brussels Sprouts. I am still debating on the brussels sprouts though. I have only tried them once before and I was not that impressed. I figure I can give them another chance though.