Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Weigh In

I sneaked a peak at my weight yesterday to see if it was in line with the weight I registered at my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I have noticed that my scale has me at about 2 lbs higher than my doctor's scale. I figure it is because my doctor has a balance scale. It was in line so I figured today there would be a loss and I was right. Even with the sneak though I stressed about it last night. I know it is not all about that number but sometimes it is hard to not get fixated on it. I have been saying I am going to start doing other measurements but have not at this time.

In 2 lbs I will be 1/2 way to my 1st big goal. I am going to aim to be there next week.

By the Numbers: 
 
Weight: 291.0lbs

Loss: -2.4lbs

Total loss: -37.0lbs

Average Loss: -2.85lbs




Now once again to get ready for work. Today I have a 1/2 day which is going to be nice. I have errands and other things to do and there is rain predicted but I still think it is going to be a great day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment