Friday, April 1, 2011

Weigh In

Remember last week where I said I thought 2lbs in 3 weeks was very doable to reach my first goal? Well this week I blew past that and now only .6 away from my 10% loss. This morning I am firmly in the 200's and never to see the 300's again!


My Weight: 295.8 lbs







I have no idea what to do for my goal of 10% lost. Maybe I will get another massage from Spencerian Massage School. I am probably going to have to get myself another swim suit though. I tried out my new one in water aerobics last night with mixed results. The top was great! It held the puppies firmly in place and made me feel very comfortable. The bottom part not so much. I really think the skirt is cute, but not practical now that I have worn it in a class. It moved too much. It did not stay as tight to my thighs once it was wet. I was thinking that might be the case, but it was so cute! *grins* I may have to buy a pair of swim shorts and pair it with the tankini top.

Now time to get ready for work and decide on some breakfast. Today is going to be a great day! The best thing is that it is Friday and the weekend is soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment