Monday, April 18, 2011

Friend Making Monday!

FMM: The Grocery Store

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it? We make a list, and mostly stick with it. I usually am generic in my list though unless there are some things that were on sale then I have the list from Kroger.

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? I really try hard to not shop when hungry. It makes a big difference if I have not eaten before going

3. Coupons. Use 'em? YES!!!!! I have my coupons set up by catagory. I have coupons saved to my Kroger plus card. I have ones I get from the paper and I also print out ones from the internet. I love coupons!

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? Yes.

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? My primary shopping place is Kroger's. I do check other ads during the week just in case they have stuff on sale that we get regularly. I shop based on sales for staples.

6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? Not that much. If it is something new I am thinking about trying I check out the label. I get a lot of the same thing so I already know the numbers.

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? Out of the 3 of us that go shopping I am the one who pushes the cart. Then when we finish we return it to the cart corral in the parking lot.

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Diet Coke. (hangs head)

9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? I love grocery shopping most of the times. I also enjoy finding the good deals.

10. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week on Sunday mornings about 9am.  We are known at the store and talk to the stockers and other employees as we go up and down the aisles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment