Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Weigh In!

Another Friday and it is time once again for my weigh in. But first I want to announce that I am going to be Stepping Out to Stop Diabetes on June 4th. This is a fun walk to raise money to for the American Diabetes Association. I was diagnosed last year even though for years I knew it was coming. Their website helped me with tips and information to help manage my diabetes. I am also walking for my mother, grandmother and others in my family who have had to live with diabetes.







Now on to the Numbers:

Weight: 287.2 lbs

Loss: -2.0 lbs

Total: -40.8 lbs (15 wks)

Avg: 2.72lbs/week




That is it for now. I need to get ready for work. The sun is shining which has not happened in a long time. I am glad it is Friday and I am ready for the weekend. Saturday is busy with Tai Chi, a Med Toss to get rid of expired/unused meds, errands and then to see a movie with JD. What are your weekend plans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment